Infinix Zero 4 is the next big thing for Infinix lovers. A whole lot of news have emerged the internet creating awareness for the to be launched Infinix next flagship which is the successor of the Infinix Zero 3. In this write, we will be highlighting the specifications, some new features, and changes that will make you want to get one for yourself and as well prefer this one to its predecessor.
Below Are Some Details You Need To Know About The Infinix Zero Series
Fact: The Zero series is termed the best Infinix series and you all will admit that. It is the back bone of the Infinix team. It started it’s reign in 2014 with the launch of “Infinix Zero” to the launch of Infinix Zero 2 (2015) then Infinix Zero 3 (2015) and now the latest flagship Infinix Zero 4 (2016).
Calender Of Events :
- Infinix Zero – Unveiled September 2014
- Infinix Zero 2 – Launched June 2015
- Infinix Zero 3 – Announced December 2015
About The New Infinix Flagship – Infinix Zero 4
- Launch Date: Unannounced. Expected November 2016.
- Product Line : “Zero Series”
- Major Improvement: Improved Camera , Improved Battery , Two Variants , More Power (Processor) , Fingerprint reader. This is awesome.
- Price Range : #90,000 – #100,000 (Unofficial)
- Price Rating : HIGH – (Expensive) But worth every dime spent.
Infinix Zero 4 Full Specs – (Infinix X574)
Below is the Infinix Zero 4 Specs . This device possesses a 5.5 inch display , 3GB RAM , Android Marshmallow and 3200mAh battery.
- SIM Type: —
- 3G Network : —
- 4G Network : Yes
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with X0S
- Display: 5.5 inches IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI
- Dimensions : 153.2 X 76.4 X 7.8 mm
- Colours: Black
- Weight : —
- Processor Type: Octa-Core Processor
- Graphics Processor : N/A
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: —
- Back Camera : 13MP camera
- Front Camera : 8MP front camera
- Security : Fingerprint reader
- Battery: 3200mAh